Before you can access the Facebook Dating service you must be running on the latest Facebook update version. Also, you must be of the age of 18 and more and must have a Facebook account.
How to Access Facebook Dating Service – Facebook Dating App Download
The Facebook Dating App Download is the downloading of the Facebook Dating app to your device. Downloading the app can be easy only when it has been launched in your country. For those without a Facebook dating profile in their country cannot access the Facebook dating profile because it has not been launched in their country.
Creating a Facebook Account
This can be done with the below steps:
- Go to the Facebook site using the URL facebook.com, or download and open the app on your mobile.
- Click or tap on “create an account” or Sign Up.
- Fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and your mobile number or an email.
- Verify the account using a code that will be sent to your phone number or the email you have provided.
- Secure your account with a strong provided password of your combined by you.
- Click or tap on Sign Up.
Facebook Sign In
Then you will have to sign in to your Facebook account to create a Facebook Dating profile. You can sign in using the procedure below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on Sign In.
- Provide the name and password you used in creating the account.
- And click on Sign In to load your Facebook profile.
Facebook Dating Profile
This dating platform allows you to connect with people with the same interests. When creating the Facebook dating profile you will be asked to include some things about yourself. This is to ensure that people will be able to see you.
You have to include the following when creating your dating profile, gender, your age, date of birth, likes, religion, height, and location so that people will be able to see you by using the dating search filters. To get started creating your dating profile simply tap on the dating notification on your account menu.