How to Search for your Old Posts on Facebook
Do you want to know How to search for your old posts on Facebook? Facebook has made it easier for users by bringing out an easy way that allows you to see your old post including the ones you’ve deleted. Facebook is a social networking platform used to communicate with so many people around the world. It has been one of the top leading social media that gives users the chance to do so many fun things. Such as uploading pictures, videos, sending messages, meeting new friends and also interacting with so many people.
Why you should want to know How to Search for your Old Posts on Facebook
When you open an account you will have to post pictures so that your friends can recognize that this is your account. Some people have been on Facebook for over 10 years and over the years they have been posting and uploading pictures. Searching for old posts on Facebook may be for the reason that you want to bring up memories of yourself while you were quite younger or you just need to see how far you’ve become in little years, maybe months or weeks.
Finding your old pictures on Facebook was quite a struggle before but Facebook has made it easier and now you can search for your pictures easily. The following are ways on How to search for your old posts on Facebook and users are advised to follow these steps correctly and carefully to get an accurate result.
Steps on how to Search for your Old Posts on Facebook
- Open your Facebook
- Click on the search field at the top of the screen
- Enter a keyword and search for it; this is a very important step as it’s the keyword that will help you in what you’re looking for
- In the next window that comes up, click the “post” button below the search field. This will list all the public post and also your friends post matching the keyword you put in
- Choose a post date. This is located on the left-hand side of the page
The second method on How to search for your old posts on Facebook is to
- Visit this link on your web browser facebook.com
- Go to your profile page
- Click on the “view activity log” button
- Click on the activity search field
- Enter a keyword from the post
- Search for it
- Scroll down to see older post since the activity log is not in chronological order.