GSK Scholarship in The UK 2022. For future health leaders, GSK Scholarships have always been the best option for African students hoping to study in the UK.
The aim of this fully-funded scholarship is to cultivate and support the next generation of sound health professionals and leaders in Africa. If you are an African student and you wish to study in the United Kingdom, you can apply for this scholarship.
GSK Scholarship in The UK 2022
This Scholarship Program is open only to students with strong academic backgrounds. By grooming future health leaders, structuring health systems, and making health research in Africa better, this Scholarship done in the United Kingdom is designed to improve the health of Africa.
As a result of this program, health research will be improved and many sicknesses and diseases will be cured or prevented. Students enrolled in this curriculum will gain competence in their health disciplines and improve their talents.
This Scholarship is available at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, this school is one of the most prestigious universities in London and around the world. The Master’s Degree Program in the United Kingdom is now open to students who wish to pursue their education there.
About the GSK Scholarship in the UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: only African countries
- Deadline: February 27, 2022
the following benefits are provided by this scholarship
- Tuition fees will be covered in full by the scholarship.
- Field trips will be covered by the GSK scholarship.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- A monthly living allowance of GBP 17,633.00 will be provided.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- you must be a citizen or national of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You must return home after completing the Master’s degree program the scholarship awards you with.
- The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine has English language requirements, meaning that you must be a fluent speaker of the language, and be able to pass required tests.
- If students cannot pay for their studies financially, they must answer additional questions.
- The scholarship requires first-degree holders.
- LSHTM admission is a compulsory requirement, and an offer of admission is required.
How to Apply | Apply Now
To apply for this Scholarship the click on the apply now button below.
Before applying, make sure you review the eligibility requirements.
Additionally, students must provide good references and complete all the required fields.
The deadline for the GSK Scholarship is February 27, 2022.
For more info, go to the main website.