Google voice search is all about searching google via your voice. You can search a lot of things the way you normally search. But the difference this time is that you will be using your voice instead of typing. Google voice search feature was initially designed for impaired people. If you are temporarily or permanently disabled (can’t move your hands etc.). Or you can’t type with your hands then you can use google voice search.
Google voice search today is one of the most popular feature Google has ever came up with and now one of the most used features in the world today. This feature is now used worldwide. A majority of us know Google was found by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were still doing their Ph.D. in the year 1998. Continue reading to learn what you need, how you can access and how you can use this feature.
What You Need To Access and Use Google Voice Search
You see there are some things you need to do for you to successfully access and use google voice search. The list of the items you must get first is listed underneath.
- First of all and most importantly you must get a device that can access and use the internet smoothly without any issues.
- Secondly get an active data connection. Sources of data connection include through the use of modem, mobile hotspot or cellular data.
- And lastly, you must get an active data subscription from the source of the data connection
That’s it, everything you need to get to start accessing and using google voice search. When you have successfully obtained all of the above items then you can proceed with accessing and using google voice search
Accessing and Using Google Voice Search
Right now we are going to learn how you can access and use google voice search. But before then fully charge and boot the device you got. After booting make sure that there is an active data connection and an active data subscription, then continue with the points listed underneath
- When you are sure that there is an active data connection then locate your device browser and open it. On the search bar of the browser simply type in the URL www.google.com and search.
- On the new web page just click on the microphone icon on the search bar, wait for a text saying speak now then speak what you want to search and that’s it
You are done…
Note: you do not need a google account for you to access and use google voice search…