Google Applications are tools that can be accessed over a network connection as a service that modifies the ownership of Google platform for the use of businesses and brands of all types and sizes. This tool gives easy provision of management tools such as Google Docs, your Google Account, Google Videos, Google Doodle, Google Calendar and so many other applications.
This tool is supported by the same facilities provided by the standard Google platform. It provides 99.9 percent of the time and period a machine or computer is in operation, including other management features developed by Google.
Furthermore, as we go deeper into this topic, we will find that there are so many connections to these applications. For instance, we have a Google Application for Business. This is another tool under our topic of today, it is a messaging and a content sharing service owned and developed by Google for small, medium and large business enterprises.
Key Benefits of Google Applications
There are so many benefits regarding this tool, but in order not to waste our time, I will be listing only a few. You should rest assured that with only thus few, you have got a lot to achieve.
- Creates the chance for easy to build websites – the Google site tool, you definitely have the ability to establish a robust website to gather together relevant information such as files, documents, presentations, videos. You can also include Google calendars and others.
- Helps in easy sharing of calendars – the Google calendar tool allows you and your members or friends share your calendars with one another in other to identify the details you want to show each other. This is a great way to keep you and your friends or colleagues informed about your schedules.
- The chat feature – the Google talk tool supports instant messaging, and so you can communicate freely with friends, family, colleagues, customers, and clients from around and all over the globe.
A List of Google Applications
The google applications include the following services:
- Google Calendar – for planning and executing schedules.
- Google Drive – this includes your documents and files, your videos, images, sheets, presentations.
- Gmail (Google mail) – this is your Google account.
- Google Sites – this helps to build a strong and reliable site.
- Google Chrome – this is a web browser that enhances a fast and easy browsing experience.
- YouTube – watch what is happening around and all over the globe.
- Google express – helps you get your shopping done fast.
- Google Photos – all your images and videos are arranged and easy to find.
How to Access Google Applications
You could choose to access these applications using the Chrome web browser or downloading and installing them directly into your smartphone.
To open the app using the Chrome web browser:
- Go to your Chrome web browser.
- Go to chrome: //apps.
- Click on the app you want to open.
To download and install into your smartphone:
- Open your web browser and visit play.google.com/store.
- Search for any of these applications listed above.
- Click on the application.
- You will find the “download or install” button, click on it.