Gmail Sign in | Login Different account using Another Account
Gmail as will all know that is one of the best and most reliable Webmail in the world. With millions of subscriber who constantly use it service render. With a recent record Gmail was rated as one of the best web mail among other webmail service around the world. Gmail took a nice step further by creating an app for mobile users. Gmail sign in on mobile devices was very easy due to the introduction of the mobile app.
Some users have always found it difficult to differentiate between Gmail sign in and Gmail sign in different account using another account. Gmail sign in as we all know, is you as a registered user logging to your Gmail account. Why Gmail sign in different account using another account, is when you add another account to the Gmail account you signed in. You can actually sign in someone else’s Gmail account through you already sign in account on you mobile or PC device.
Gmail sign in different account using another account is also known as Gmail multiple account sign in using one account. This was one amazing feature add by Google the parent company who is the creator of this fantastic webmail. This feature really made it easier for users who have more than one account to sign in their other Gmail account. Using an already Gmail sign in account without them logging out of that current Gmail sign in account.
If you have been finding it difficult to add or log in to another Gmail account, using an already signed in account. You just have to follow the step below to sign in multiple Gmail account using your current Gmail sign in account.
Gmail Sign in to Different Account Using Another account
- Launch any web browser on your internet connected device.
- Enter the URL www.gmail.com or gmail.com on the search bar of the web browser you launched.
- The next page that pops out is the home page of gmail.com where you can sign in to access your account. Note you might be taken directly to your account. If you have already signed in before with the web browser you launched. But if you are not, just simply enter your login detail. Which is your users ID and password on the required box on the home page of gmail.com
- Click sign in to login and access your account.
- Locate your profile status icon on the top right corner of your Gmail account and click on it.
- A little page at that same corner were your profile status is, will pops up. Click on add account to navigate to the next page were you can add another users ID
- Enter the user’s ID of the Gmail account you want to add on the empty box and click next to proceed further.
- Type in the password of the Gmail account on the require field. Click on sign in to access the account you added
Hope you were able to get some solution from this content.