Fb app is also known as the Facebook icon which is the FB app that I am talking about here in this article. You can use the FB app to access the Facebook platform without using the Facebook web site. Facebook is a social media service that was launched in 2004. Facebook has amazing features that you can see or use during chatting while using the facebook app. And also, you can access the Facebook platform through your web browser.
Some of the features you can see and make use of on Facebook are a news feed. These are posts that other users as posted on the platform. Sending of friend request and you can get access to a friend’s wall which is their profile pictures and the rest. And also a timeline, you can like photos and comment on them and also react to comments. Sending of messages and inbox and getting of notifications and more. Please note before you can access any of this feature you need to log in into your Facebook account or create an account with Facebook.
Facebook Sign up Steps
Via Web Browsers
- Open your web browser e.g. chrome, opera mini, and UC browser on your computer or device.
- Visit the Facebook website. Which is www.facebook.com?
- Then after, move down and click create an account.
- Now you have to enter your first and last name on the two first boxes.
- Then enter your email address.
- Re-enter the email address and password.
- Next, you have to enter your date of the birth e.g. month, date, and year.
- And select your gender. And click the signup button.
- On the other page, at time Facebook request for your mobile number. If your mobile number is been requested enter your mobile number and click next.
- A verification code will be sent to your message inbox.
- Copy the code and paste it inside the code box.
- Then click on the “verify” or “OK” button.
These are the steps that will direct you to the sign-up page. You can also sign up on the Facebook app. Before you sign up on the Facebook app you have to download the Facebook app to your device first. But I am going to tell you how you can sign up to Facebook using the Facebook app before I will tell you how you can download the Facebook app.
Via The Mobile App
- If you have a Facebook app on your device.
- Open the app and click on the “create an account” button.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- And enter your email address and password on the boxes below.
- Enter your date of birth which is month, date, and year.
- Choose your gender type male or female.
- And click the signup or create.
- After that, the next thing is your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and click next.
- In a short time, a confirmation code will be sent to your inbox.
- Open your message inbox and copy the code.
- Then paste the code into the code box and click verify.
Follow this step above to create your Facebook account by using the Facebook app.
How to Login To Facebook
You know on every platform you have to login before you can access their platform. You can log in on the web and also on the Facebook app.
Login on Web
- Access the Facebook site by using your web browser.
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your login details e.g. username and password.
- Then click the login button.
Using a Facebook App
- Open the app.
- Then enter your login details, which were listed above.
- And click login.
These are the steps that will give you the right direction on how you can log in your Facebook account.
How to Download the Facebook App
You can download the Facebook app using a web browser and google play store on android device.
Using a Web Browser
- Open your browser on your computer.
- And search for “Facebook.”
- Look out for a download link and click it.
- You will be taken to a downloading page.
- Then click download or install.
- Open your Google play store on your android menu.
- Type Facebook on the search bar.
- Then click the Facebook app icon.
- And click download or install.
These are the step you need to download the Facebook app on using the web browser and also an Android google play store.