Facebook Support Team – Contact Facebook
Facebook Support Team
IF you are used to the Facebook website or platform, then you should be familiar with the Facebook support team. The Facebook support team is a team on Facebook that makes sure everything is running smoothly. When I say to make sure everything is running smoothly, I mean to say you can easily report any problem you experience on Facebook. Now, this might be a huge hit as you might have not heard it yet nor does not believe the possibility of reporting something or someone on Facebook.
Well thanks to the Facebook support team it is very possible and you can stop receiving spams and all on the platform. The main place where the Facebook support comes to play is when you have problem with your Facebook account. For instance, if you cannot login your Facebook account, you can use support team to help you recover it.
Facebook Support Team Emails
You can use any of the emails below to contact Facebook in case you want to report a problem.
There you go; there are also other ways of which you can contact Facebook. You can use the Facebook customer care number at 650-453-4800.
Report Peoples Profile To Facebook
- Simply login your Facebook account on the Facebook website.
- Go to the person’s profile you want to report.
- Click on the “more” icon and then on “give feedback or report this profile” tab.
- Select and click on the option that best describes how the person profile goes against Facebook community standards and click on the “submit” icon.
Report Peoples Post To the Facebook Support Team
- Locate the post you wish to report and click on the drop down arrow you find on it. Most times you will find a three dot as the dropdown icon, it does not matter, just click on it.
- Click on either “report post” or “report photo” depending on what you want to report.
- Click on the option describes best how the post or picture violate the facebook community standards and follow the on screen instructions given to you afterwards.
Report a Post on Your Timeline to Facebook
- Locate and click on the post from your timeline you want to report.
- Click on the dropdown arrow (three dot icon) from the top right of the post.
- Now click on the “hide from timeline” tab to hide the post from your timeline.
- Wait for a box to appear where the post was before and click on the “I don’t want this on Facebook” link.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterwards.
Report Other Problems on Facebook
To report any other problems you find on Facebook such as technical difficulty, you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/help/181495968648557.