Facebook Support Contact – Facebook Help
The Facebook support contact is all about the Facebook help center and how you can contact them for help. We have come to know that we have lots of Facebook users out there with lots of complain and at the same time want the solution or an answer rather to these complaints. Well, Facebook has now made it easy for you to get help by contacting the Facebook help center.
What is Facebook help center? The Facebook help center is the place on Facebook where you ask for help and you get it easily. This was created to ease the stress of Facebook users. But there are still so many users out there who don’t know about it. Well this is the opportunity you need, because this article will give you the information on how you can you can ask for help on the Facebook help center.
Can You Call Facebook Customer Care
Well you can call Facebook customer with this number 6505434800, but won’t pick up. So in other words you cannot call Facebook customer care any longer all you will need to do is to report a problem on Facebook then you will be notified about how you can go about it, so I will tell you an easy way you can contact the Facebook help center.
How to Contact the Facebook Customer Care
You can contact the customer for so many reasons, it can be someone you want to report or a post, or it might even another. There are lots of help the Facebook users want; well it is not a problem as long as you follow these steps below;
- Access your Facebook account.
- Tap the three dots at the top of your screen.
- Options will pop out.
- Select report a problem.
- Also select the type of help you want.
- Or rather describe your problem in the text box.
- Also add a screen shot by tapping choose files.
- Finally click on submit.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to help on the Facebook platform.
How to Report Someone on Facebook
Here is how to report someone on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site.
- Then you must login to your account on the Facebook platform.
- Access the search tab at the top of your Facebook page.
- Search the name of the person you want to report.
- On the users page, click on more.
- Then options will be shown to you.
- Scroll down a little and tap on “give feedback or report this profile” In the option box.
- Select the reason why you are reporting the person on Facebook.
- When selected you can now click on send.
- Then tap done when prompted.
When you follow the steps as given then you will give a report of someone on Facebook.