Facebook Selling Fees
Do you sell on Facebook? If you do or you don’t, then I would like to enlighten you with this article of mine. You see, selling on Facebook calls for some certain fees called Facebook selling fees
Facebook as a commonly known fact is known to be one of the popularly used social media platform. This simply means that the platform is highly populated as almost everybody that knows about the platform uses the platform. The reason is because the platform is a very good medium to connect with and keep conversations with friends.
How to Sell on Facebook – Facebook Selling Fees
Now there are different ways to sell on Facebook and the method you use is what determines whether you are going to pay or not. The ways you can sell on Facebook are;
- Through running of Facebook ads.
- Through Facebook groups.
- Facebook pages.
- And lastly through
Now all of the methods listed above are entirely free except the first one. The first one which is running of ads requires you to pay before you can use it. The running of ads is also the most effective means for selling on Facebook and it also tends to get to more people.
Sell on Facebook by Running Ads
Now this is very easy and does not require a lot of work, however you must make sure you have a Facebook account first. Furthermore, I want to believe you already know how to login your Facebook account. To sell on Facebook by running of ads, it also requires you to have a Facebook business page or a business website. Once you have these, follow the steps below to start selling through running of ads.
- Login your Facebook account and click on the menu or dropdown arrow. From the webpage or dropdown, click on create an ad.
- Now patiently choose the type of ads you want to run and the period you want it to run. These things will determine how much you will have to pay.
- Choose your ads photo and add valuable information about what you are advertising.
- Once you are done with that, add your payment details and confirm it so that the ad will start running.
It is that easy in selling by running of ads on Facebook. You can also sell on Facebook using the other methods listed above and that is what we are going to be discussing next.
Selling on Facebook Timeline, Groups and Pages – Facebook Selling Fees
As easy as this may sound it can be very complicated. I believe you already know how to post an item and this should not be a difficulty for you. However the main difficulty is finding the Facebook page, group or timeline you want to post on. You should note that you cannot sell on Facebook groups if you are not a member of the group and the group is not a public group. Same applies to friend’s timeline. You cannot do this without adding the person as your friend. To fin groups pages and friends on Facebook;
- Visit your Facebook newsfeed and click on the search bar by the top left side of the screen.
- Enter your search term and click on go.
- Now wait for your results and click form the tabs on the searches such as “pages” “groups” “people” and so much more to locate what you are looking for. For instance if you click on the people link, you will be redirected to a results showing only people on Facebook.
- Now click on the person name or group or page to visit them respectively. Also you can click on the add friend or join group link or like page link to perform such actions.
That is everything for finding pages, groups or friends on Facebook now to posting.
- On the homepage of the group, page of friend timeline, click on the icon indicating you should add something there.
- Add your item description and the price of which you are selling it.
- Now add some pictures to best describe your item and add a location if you desire.
- Click on the post icon and the icon will be successfully listed for sale.
There you go, everything you need to know about Facebook selling fees. Like I said earlier, the steps I just gave you are entirely free to embark on or carry out.