Facebook Reporting Website – How to Report
Do you know about the Facebook reporting website? Well, this is what most users on Facebook don’t know about and at the same time, other users on Facebook what to know about it. well if you are those users on Facebook that don’t know about this Facebook reporting website and you wish to know how to access it, then you should keep on reading this article without stopping.
There is lots of abuse that happens on Facebook, and most victims on the Facebook platform don’t know what to do. When you are a user on Facebook and you experience harassment you should report it to Facebook and Facebook will know what to do in such situation.
If you are been disturbed by someone on Facebook you can report that person to Facebook. But I believe most users don’t know this. That is why I am here to make everything for you to be easy when you want to report someone on Facebook. But before I continue let’s take a look of what the Facebook reporting website is, when we do this we will find it more easily understanding. So keep on reading.
What Is Facebook Reporting Website
The Facebook reporting site is a feature on Facebook where you can report someone. With this feature you can easily report anything you don’t like on Facebook and it will be taken care of. When you report somebody or a post on Facebook it will be review whether it matched with the Facebook community standards, and if doesn’t it will be removed.
Do Other Facebook Users Know If I Report Them
There are lots of users on the Facebook platform that want to report other uses on Facebook but worried that when you they report someone the person may get notified about it. This is the fear of most users on Facebook, but don’t be surprise if I tell you that the person will not get notified about it when you report them.
How to Report on Facebook
If you want to report someone on Facebook, here are the steps you must past through.
- Open the Facebook site.
- Then you must login to your account on the Facebook platform.
- Access the search tab at the top of your Facebook page.
- Search the name of the person you want to report.
- On the users page, click on more.
- Then options will be shown to you.
- Scroll down a little and tap on “give feedback or report this profile” In the option box.
- Select the reason why you are reporting the person on Facebook.
- When selected you can now click on send.
- Then tap done when prompted.
These are the steps followed when you want to report someone on Facebook. Now let us go to how you can report a post on Facebook.
Here is how you can report a post on Facebook
- Go to the Facebook website.
- Access your account.
- Then go to the post you wish to report.
- Select the down arrow at the top of the page.
- A list of options will show.
- Select or click “report this post”.
- Select the reason you want to report the post.
- When you have done this then you can click on “mark this post as spam” or “submit to Facebook for review”.
These are the steps you must follow when you want to report a post on Facebook.