Facebook Reporting Center – Facebook Sign Up
Do you usually get poised off about something on Facebook? If you then I employ you to try this amazing Facebook platform called Facebook reporting center. The Facebook reporting center is a Facebook platform where you can easily report any misbehavior or something you do not like. With this platform, you can now stop enduring nonsense on Facebook and make it a better place where you think is conducive.
Accessing the Facebook Reporting Center
Well this is quite easy and you should not have any difficulty hat so ever. All you need to do is make sure you are logged in on your Facebook account. Afterwards;
- Click on the question mark icon by the top right side of the screen.
- Next click on the “report a problem” link.
That’s it, afterwards, you will be told to describe the type of problem you are experiencing. However this method does not work for everything.
Things You Can Report On the Facebook Reporting Center
On the Facebook reporting there are quite a number of things you can report but I don’t think you can report totally everything. However still I am going to give you a list of some of the things that have been proven to be able to report on the Facebook reporting center.
- Peoples Profile.
- Posts on your timeline.
- Photos and videos.
- Something you can’t see.
- A report a listing on Marketplace.
- A person on Marketplace.
There you have it, now you know the things you on report on Facebook. Below are how to use the Facebook reporting center to report some of the things you can report on Facebook listed above.
Report Peoples Profile On the Facebook Reporting Center
- Login your Facebook account.
- Go to the profile you want to reply.
- Click on the more icon and then on “give feedback or report this profile”.
- Click the option that best describes how the person profile goes against Facebook community standards and submit.
Report Peoples Post On Facebook Reporting Center
- Find the post you wish to report and click on the drop down arrow you find on it. Sometimes you will find a menu icon, just click on it. It does not matter.
- Click on “report post” or “report photo”.
- Select the option that best describes the post or picture and follow the on screen instructions given to you afterwards.
Report a Post on Your Timeline
- Locate the pot you want to report.
- Click on the dropdown arrow from the top right of the post.
- Now click on “hide from timeline” to hide the post from your timeline.
- Don’t be in a hurry at all; simply wait for a box to appear where the post was before.
- From that box click on the “I don’t want this on Facebook” and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterwards.
How to Report Other Problems on Facebook
The Facebook help center is a very good place to fetch answers and serves a good place to keep memories and instructions for people wanting to do one thing or another on the Facebook platform. To learn how to report more things on the Facebook reporting center, you can use the Facebook help center. If you are having problems finding the information, you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/help/181495968648557.