Facebook News Update – Facebook Newsroom
Facebook news update is the latest news or happenings around the world from Facebook through the Facebook newsroom. Facebook newsroom is a platform that allows you to read and see the newest and latest things taking place around the world that you are not aware of, most are news update on your locality that you may not have seen because of your busy schedules. So Facebook created this forum especially for the journalists and others that want to stay updated on the happenings. You can access the Facebook newsroom easily and freely. Read on to find out more.
Facebook is a very popular free social networking media that permits their registered users to create and profiles, upload photographs and video clips for free, and communicate with family and friends by sharing and connecting with them. Facebook is made available for over 35 different languages. Below are some of the public features of Facebook;
- Facebook groups: register users are allowed to join groups and find people who have common interests as themselves and interact with each other.
- Events: on Facebook, you are allowed to create and publicize an event, send invites and track those who plan to attend.
- Market place: you can post, read and also respond to ads.
- Facebook pages: you can create and promote a page created on a specific topic or reason.
Facebook also offers a high range of security and privacy options to their users.
Facebook Sign up
You can sign up for a Facebook account for free If you don’t have one and you want to be on the site. Follow the simple instructions below;
- You can launch the Facebook mobile app on your device or proceed to www.facebook.com to sign up.
- On the page that will appear, type in your surname, your first name, your email address or phone number and then create a simple yet strong password for the account.
- Then select the year that you’re born in and also indicate the gender you are.
- Click Sign up to create your account.
Your account will be created and a mail with a link or a text with a code will be texted to your mobile. Click on the link sent with the mail to direct you to your Facebook account or type in the code on the text field provided on the Facebook platform to verify the account.
Log in Facebook
Do you know that you can log in back to your Facebook account if the account was logged out or it has not been in use for some time. Follow these steps to log in;
- Go to www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app downloaded to your device.
- On the page appeared type in the Facebook account login details, your email address or mobile number and password.
- Tap on log in to sign in back.
The account will be signed in if the Email or mobile number and password is right. You can hit on “Forgot password” in case you can’t remember the password to reset it.
How to See Facebook News Update
To be able to see and read some of the latest news update on Facebook, go to the Facebook newsroom using this link; https://newsroom.fb.com/ to read the latest happenings.