Facebook login alerts are notifications sent to users for the security and safeness of their account. FB ensures your accounts is always secure and safe. That’s why they are always on the lookout for any activity on your account that looks suspicious. Peradventure they see anything; you will be notified if you have turned on the Facebook login alerts tools for you to get alerts about unrecognized logins. In the sense that if anybody logs into your account from a new mobile device or computer you will be notified immediately.
Facebook cares about the security of your account. And they constantly update their login detection system every week so as to ensure maximum security for their users. Users are advised to turn on their Facebook login alerts so that they can be notified. As it is important for the security of their account. Users are to note that they will be notified through the email they registered with their account right from the beginning. The following are ways on how to turn on your Facebook login alerts. So you can be getting notifications about any suspicious activity on your account
Steps on how to Turn on your Facebook Login Alerts
Users are advised to follow these guidelines correctly. So as to get an accurate result on how to Turn on your Facebook Login Alerts
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click on the more button located at the top right corner of the page
- Just click on account settings
- Click on security and login
- Tap on the get alert about unrecognized logins button
- Click on edit
- Choose how you want to receive your notification
- Tap on save changes
Users should know that after they begin to get alerts about unrecognized logins, using Facebook Login Alerts
- They can save a browser or device to their list of trusted recognized devices or browsers. This way they won’t get alerts about the devices they normally use to log into their account
- Users should also know that a list of recent devices that have logged into their Facebook account can be found in their security and login settings.
You want security n your Facebook account? The go to your Facebook account and turn on your Facebook login alerts