Do you want to know how to change your Facebook language to your preferred language? Facebook is a wide social network used in most part of the world and for Facebook to be accessed easily by users. Facebook supports so many languages so as to enable users to read so many things in a comfortable way.
Users are given the chance to read Facebook in English or any language they want. Facebook also added some fun languages such as pirate English. This allows your labels and menus on your page to pirates’ lingo like the word “wrenches” instead of the word “friends”.
Users should note that if they indulge in this setting it’s only them that can see it except they indulge in that type of settings also. Users can change their Facebook language in so many ways such as
- Multilingual posts; this allows users to post in more than one language
- Languages in your story; users can set the language they want to see in comments, posts etc. allowing them to translate it to the one they want.
- Facebook Language; this type changes the language of your Facebook interface
Steps on how to Change Facebook Language on your Facebook Account
For you to change Facebook languages displayed on your Facebook follow the steps below
- Click on the downward arrow placed at the top right corner of the page
- Click on the settings icon
- Tap on the language button
- They asked a question which says “what language do you want to use Facebook in” click on the edit icon
- Choose your preferred language from the languages stated below
- Click on the save changes icon to enable the language
And if you want to Change your Facebook language back to English follow the steps below
- Go to your timeline page on your profile
- Scroll down and click on the language section
- Click on the icon that says “English”
- Click on the blue button that comes up in the new language
And instantly your Facebook language will be translated to English.