Facebook Instant Messaging – How to Activate Facebook Instant Messaging
Facebook now has a new feature which can be addressed as facebook instant messaging. According to the derived name, this is a Facebook platform where you can instantly message millions of people. And the best thing is that you can do all this without virtually doing anything. All you just need to do is a very simple setting at the start and that is all. You won’t be doing anything, but people will be automatically messaged with your already typed down message.
With this new feature, you won’t be worrying about replying to people on your page anymore and the burden would be taken off your shoulders. With this feature, anybody that contacts your page on messenger for the first time will be instantly responded to. If you are interested in activating facebook instant messenger on your facebook page, then all you need to do is follow the guides given below
How to Activate Facebook Instant Messaging
- Make sure you have a device that can use Google Chrome without any issues or browsing problems, an active data connection, a mobile sim card, an active data plan and a facebook page
- Boot the device and make sure that there is an active data connection. If there is an active data connection then you are good to go.
- Locate your device Google chrome and click on it. After clicking on it locate the search bar of the Google chrome you just opened and type in the URL .m.facebook.com
- After the page has loaded simply type in your account phone number or email address and password, then click login
More Guides on Facebook Instant Messaging
- After logging in click on the menu icon on your account and click on pages. After clicking on pages click on the facebook page you want to turn on facebook instant messaging for and click on it. This may take a few seconds
- After the page has loaded locate the more icon on the page displayed (the icon is usually made up of three dots). After clicking on it click on edit settings (an icon that will be displayed on the next page).
- On the new page now displayed you should now find a messaging icon at the left column, simply click on it and turn the switch on the Instant Reply box on. In order to set the message click on the edit, your Instant Reply and a page will be loaded
- On the page loaded you will see a box where you can set up the message. Click on the box, edit the message and click on save.
And done, you have just set up and turned on you facebook instant messaging.