Facebook Instant Games – How to Play Facebook Instant Games Online
Facebook now offers its amazing platform on which you can now play video games online. With data and just your Facebook account, this platform is called Facebook instant games. To enjoy this awesome feature Facebook Instant Games is very easy. But first, you need to open a Facebook account.
If you already have a Facebook account please skip these next steps. You must have a functioning mobile sim card before you will be able to successfully open a Facebook account. For how to create a facebook account follow these next easy steps;
how to Create an Account on Facebook
- On your mobile phone or Pc locate any internet browser (google chrome or Mozilla Firefox would do just fine)
- Type in the URL www.facebook.com and click on go
- The previous step should take you to Facebook login page, on that page click on create account
- Now fill in that short form and click on create account
- You should receive a confirmation code on the phone number you filed in the mobile number section
- On the next page, you’ll be on, fill the confirmation code and click the confirm icon
- Now you have a Facebook account.
Why you Would Love Facebook Instant Games
Facebook instant games include games like Everwing, 4 pics 1 word, 8 ball pool, words with friends, chess, jungle run temple, score hero, soccer penalty league, super bowling, golden boot, furious speed, the test, basketball FRVR, traffic driver, cookie crush match 3, cookie crush, total soccer, word shuffle, skeet challenge, Fifa world cup, surgery simulator, last knife, car racing, word connect lite, quiz planet, bike racing ROFL, ludo club, swimming race, angry birds, real freekick, pop stone, zombie road car drive, Zen words, Dr parking, air attack, sword of legends, 100 metres race running, connect the dots, LOL headshot, thrill racer, checkers, racing car, goalkeeper challenge, boxing star, food truck, 2048 cool guns, and many more.
How to Play Facebook Instant Games Online;
- On your smartphone or PC locate your mobile browser
- Next type in the URL www.facebook.com and click on go
- this should take you to your home page on facebook
- on your Pc, you should see a list of services on the right corner, amongst them click on instant games
- on this page you’ll see all facebook games, click on the play icon below the one you want play
- Wait for the game to load 100% and your game is ready.
Facebook also offers Live streaming on instant games; with this feature, you can share your gameplay with your friends in just three easy steps.
- After our game is loaded click on the camera icon at the top right corner of the game
- Choose the people you want to share this video with and say something short about your video
- Next, click the “start live video” button to start recording