Facebook is one of the highest and leading social media networks in the United States. The company began in 2004 with full access to the college students. In 2005, high school students began to make use of this social media and it was launched for public use in 2006.
Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of the Facebook Headquarters has always wanted to achieve the goal of connecting people from around and all over the world, and since this company has been on the ground, he still seeks to achieve this goal in every part of the company.
This plan is definitely manifested in the headquarters as it contains 2,800 workers. Which include the CEO, whose office is at the middle of this facility. According to Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of the Facebook Headquarters, the mission of Facebook is to connect people from all over the world by setting up a convenient environment for users to interact and innovate together.
Unlike other facilities that prioritize their privacy, Facebook usually invites visitors who come around the office and go about the facility like staffs. Moreover, Facebook encourages its staffs to set up and design their workplaces to their desired design in order to make them productive, free and have convenience.
Facebook Headquarters Basic Information
The original Facebook facility was located at Palo Alto, in California. But with time, that office could no longer provide the tools and space that Facebook needed. And the company later moved to Menlo Park, in California – the main office of the current Facebook Headquarters.
- Address for the board of directors – Facebook Corporate Secretary 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Address – Facebook 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Contact number – you can reach Facebook on 1-650-308-7300.
- Website – it operates a website for social media but not for news or investors.
- Email address – there is no specific email address for the Facebook platform, but there is a page where users can reach them.
Facebook Headquarters Executive Team
There are mainly eight members of the Facebook Board of Directors. These members of the board are the executive members that are in charge of the inner workings of Facebook Headquarters and Facebook.com. The Facebook Board members include;
- Mark Zuckerberg – the CEO, Chief Executive Office, chairman and the Founder of the Facility
- Sheryl Sandberg – the Chief Operating Officer
- Erskine Bowles
- Marc Andreessen
- Reed Hastings
- Susan Desmond-Hellman
- Donald Graham
- Peter Thiel