Facebook Group Videos
Have you ever heard of facebook group videos? Do you know how to use it? What it is used for? Or what it is all about? Well, you are going to learn all about that in this article but let us first of all start with the meaning of facebook. Facebook is an online social media platform that grants access to connect with friends and chat with them. Facebook group videos is an online facebook platform that allows you to view and stream videos pertaining or belonging to a particular group. Usually, public groups or groups, you have joined. With facebook group videos you can view all the videos any member or admin of the group has ever posted. Continue reading to learn what you need, how to access and how to use facebook group videos.
What You Need To Access and Use Facebook Group Videos
Well there are some things you need before you can begin accessing and using Facebook group videos and these items you must get first are listed below
- First, you must get an active data connection. Sources of data connection include through the use of modem, mobile hotspot or cellular data
- Secondly, you must get a pc (personal computer) or a desktop that can access and surf the internet smoothly without any issues
- Thirdly you will need an active Facebook account that is working properly
- And lastly, you must get an active data connection from the source of the data connection
After obtaining the above items then you are ready to proceed with step 1 on how to access and use Facebook group videos
How to Access Facebook Group Videos
Well, it seems we have finally arrived. Right now we are going to fully learn how you can access and use Facebook group videos. Continue to learn below.
- Fully charge and boot the device you got. After booting make sure that there is an active data connection and an active data subscription
- When you are sure that there is an active data connection then locate and open your device browser. On the search bar of the browser simply type in the URL facebook.com and search. Log in to your Facebook account and continue
- On the new web page loaded simply locate and click on groups by the left navigation pane. Wait a few seconds and you should see a list of all your groups on facebook. Click on the one you want to view the videos and wait a few seconds.
- On the left navigation pane, locate and click on videos. A new web page would be loaded, on that webpage is all the videos uploaded in the group. You can click any one and start streaming immediately