Facebook Group Files
Have you ever wondered if all these Facebook groups that you or other people are opening have files or wondered if you can uploads files like documents, portfolio, business ideas, plans, architectural works etc? Well, you can do all those can also view the ones other members of the group has ever uploaded. In this article I am going to be teaching you what you need and how you can access Facebook group files. One of the advantages of Facebook group files is that you can access and download these files you find on the Facebook group. Continue reading to learn what you need to access and download Facebook files.
What You Need To Access and Download Facebook Group Files
Well pal!!! As you might have already known before you can access and download Facebook group files you must get some items in your possession and the items you must get are listed below.
- First of all you must get an active data connection. You can get data connection from modem, mobile hotspot or cellular data.
- Secondly, you must get an active data subscription via the source of the data connection.
- And lastly, you must get a pc (personal computer), desktop, or a palmtop.
When all the above items are successfully in your possession then you can begin step 1 on how to access facebook group files
How to Access Facebook Group Files
Accessing Facebook group files might be a little challenging but you can keep up. Just try not to skip any bullets. Now charge and boot the device you got, after booting locate your device browser and open it. Make sure you only open your browser when there is an active data connection and an active data subscription.
- On the search bar of your device type in the URL web.facebook.com and search. Simply input your Facebook username and password in the boxes provided for you on the next page, then click Login.
- On your Facebook account news feed locate and click on the groups’ icon by the left navigation pane. After some time you should now see a list of all the groups you are a member of on Facebook and the ones you manage.
- Click on the group you wish to view the files and wait a few seconds. By default, you would be on the group’s discussion page. On the left navigation pane again click on the file and you would be on the group files page.
- On this page, you can view all the files that have ever been uploaded to the group. Simply click on the one you wish to view and it should open.
How to Download Facebook Group Files
If you want to download Facebook group files all you need to is follow the above steps to bullet number 3 and follow with the bullets below.
- When you are on the Facebook group files page, and then click on the menu icon. The menu icon is usually three dots. After clicking on it you would see a download icon from the drop-down.
- Simply click on the download icon and your file should start downloading.
That’s it, you are done.