Have you ever felt like helping somebody, but you don’t know who or how or you want to raise funds for your business, birthday, friend, or relatives? And you do not know where to start; well Facebook has got you covered on this one. You must have heard or probably seen the name Facebook fundraiser, if you haven’t heard of it then here is your golden opportunity to learn all about it.
The Facebook fundraiser is an online Facebook platform that allows you to send donations to people in need. You can also create a fundraiser that allows people to send you donations. Facebook as we all know is one of the most populated social media worldwide. So what other place is better to start donating and helping people if not Facebook. In this article, we are going to be learning only how to access Facebook fundraisers but you can continue following up with our website to learn how to use and send donations on Facebook fundraisers. Continue reading to learn how to access Facebook fundraisers
How to Access Facebook Fundraiser
Well, there are some things you must get before you can access and use Facebook fundraisers online. The list of these items you must get are listed below
- First, you must get an active data connection which could be through the use of a modem, mobile hotspot or cellular data
- Secondly, you must get a pc (personal computer) or a desktop that can access and surf the internet smoothly without any issues
- Thirdly you will need an active Facebook account that you can access
- And lastly, you must get an active data connection from the source of the data connection
After obtaining the above items then begin with accessing Facebook fundraisers
How to Raise Fund on Facebook Fundraisers
Well, pals, we have finally arrived. Right now we are going to learn fully how you can access Facebook fundraisers. But before then fully charge and boot the device you got. After booting make sure that there is an active data connection and an active data subscription, and then continue with the bullets below
- When you are sure that there is an active data connection then locate your device browser and open it. On the search bar of the browser simply type in the URL facebook.com and search. Log in to your Facebook account and your news feed page should start loading.
- On the new web page loaded simply locate and click on the fundraisers’ icon on the left navigation pane. Wait a few seconds and you should see tutorial and some frequently answered questions about Facebook fundraisers.
- Simply click on the category you wish to donate to on the fundraisers’ category box. Wait a few2 seconds and you should start seeing people who is in need concerning the category you just clicked and that is it.
Note: You can also donate by clicking on the post you wish to donate to but it is not currently supported in some countries.