Facebook Easter cover photos – Facebook Account
Facebook Easter cover photos can be downloaded from anywhere on the web. Although it is most likely that you would find most of them on Facebook, there are still some things that need to be done. For instance, before you can effectively use the Facebook platform to find Easter cover photos or before you can update your cover photo to one about Easter, you need to own a Facebook account. See; thinking of it, it all boils down to opening a Facebook account. Now, Facebook Easter cover photos can easily be accessed once you have obtained a Facebook account.
Create a Facebook Account
A Facebook account is very much needed if you want to be able to use Facebook Easter cover photos. Easter photos can be used as a cover photo on facebook. It symbolizes that you are a Christian and you also celebrate the Easter with others. Here are the detailed steps to create a new Facebook account.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to send some friend requests to people Facebook think you know.
Log in to Facebook
You could also log in to Facebook if you already have an account. To log in to your Facebook account if you are signed out,
- Open the web browser you want to use in signing in or any of the Facebook apps.
- Go to www.facebook.com on your web browser.
- Enter your log in details in the text field provided.
Click “Log in” and wait for a few seconds to be logged in to your Facebook account.
Get Facebook Easter Cover Photos
To get Facebook Easter cover photos, you need to log in on the Facebook lite app or the web browser. After logging in,
- Hit the search bar on Facebook and type in “Easter”.
- On the search results, find “Photos” and hit it. For mobile device, you may want to click the “More” option before photos option would be visible to you.
You would now see a list of the Facebook photos; you can download anyone to make your profile photo.
Change Your Cover Photo to a Facebook Ester Cover Photo
To change your Facebook cover photo;
- Log in to your Facebook account if you haven’t already.
- Go to your profile page. There are different ways to access you profile page. you would have to find it out yourself.
- Find the option that says “Update cover photo” and hit it.
Select the photo you recently downloaded and that’s it.