Facebook Desktop Version
Have you ever heard of Facebook desktop version? Or, you ever wanted to use Facebook on your mobile device but prefer to use the desktop version. Because it is very easy to use. The Facebook desktop version is simply one of the very great variants of Facebook to help you use Facebook on the desktop efficiently. Facebook, as we all know, is founded and created by Mark Zuckerberg as a messaging platform. To help reach users from all over the world with just your mobile device or personal computer (pc). The Facebook desktop version is simply a more advanced way of using Facebook on your mobile device.
How to Access Facebook Desktop Version
Well, there are some things you must get before you can access and use Facebook desktop version online. The list of these items you must get are listed below;
- First, you must get an active data connection which could be through the use of modem, mobile hotspot or cellular data
- Secondly, you must get a pc (personal computer) or a desktop that can access and surf the internet smoothly without any issues
- Thirdly you will need an active Facebook account that you can access easily
- And lastly, you must get an active data connection from the source of the data connection
After obtaining the above items then begin with accessing Facebook fundraisers
Accessing Facebook Desktop Version
Right now we are going to learn fully how you can access facebook fundraisers. But before then fully charge and boot the device you got. After booting make sure that there is an active data connection and an active data subscription, and then continue with the steps below
- When you are sure that there is an active data connection then locate your device browser and open it.
- On the search bar of the browser simply type in the URL https://www.facebook.com/home.php and search. On the new webpage login to your facebook account and your news feed page should start loading, that’s it you are done
- But alternatively if that did not work you can simply enable desktop version from your browser and that should work. You can normally do that with the opera mini web browser, UC browser etc.
Note: You can also login in and use your Facebook account as if it were a desktop or pc you are using to facebook