Ever heard about the Facebook Dating Singles? Facebook’s very own platform now has a dating site that allows singles to mingle with other singles on the platform. Officially Facebook has launched this feature that can allow you to find true and meaningful relationships with other single users connected to the app also. This feature uses common interests like your location, interests, events, and groups. It is totally free and easy to use.
It has been launched in some countries and will be accessible in other countries within some period of time. Only users aged 18 and above can use this service if it is available in their country. You will be open to more about Facebook dating singles as you continue reading through.
Facebook Dating Singles
As it was earlier said, the Facebook dating singles feature would be released to more countries as time goes by. Users who cannot access it just have to be patient until it’s available in their country. It was released in India recently. The few users who can access this have more to know about it.
Is Facebook Dating Free?
Yes, the Facebook Dating App totally free to use. It does not require a subscription fee. You will have to download the newly released version of the Facebook app to access it. The Facebook dating platform is not a separate app that can be downloaded, it is a feature on the app.
Is there a Facebook Dating App?
Though most people think this service is a separate app on its own, it is not. Facebook dating is only a feature within the mobile app. You cannot access this feature with your desktop or web browser also.
How to Download the Facebook Dating App
You can only access this feature by downloading the latest version of the Facebook app. And it is only available to mobile app users for Android and iPhone. It is not available on the computer.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Go to the app store on your device.
- Search for “Facebook” with your virtual keyboard.
- If you are an Android user, choose “Install to download the app”.
- For iOS users, choose “GET” to download the app.
You can now launch the app on your device and log in to your Facebook account with your “Email” or “Password” or create an account if you don’t have one.
Facebook Dating Sign Up
If you have downloaded the app, you can go ahead to sign up for the Facebook dating feature. If you don’t know how to go about it, this article would help you.
How to Sign Up for Facebook Dating_How to Activate Facebook Dating
Now you can create a Facebook dating profile. This procedure can only be done on the Facebook mobile app.
- Get the Facebook mobile app downloaded from the mobile app store.
- Sign in using your Facebook account details (“Email address” and “Password”).
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top right section of the Facebook page.
- From the options listed, tap on “Dating”.
- Create your profile by providing information like your “gender” and “location”.
- Upload your photos which can be of a maximum of 9.
- Edit your match preference next in the Facebook Dating settings.
Then your account will be created and ready for use. Now, you just have to tap on the heart-shaped icon on other single user profiles to notify interest in them. And also tap on the cancel (X) icon to skip a user you’re not interested in.