“Facebook Dating Launches in More Countries” might be a little surprising but yes the Facebook dating feature has been made available in many countries now. Which may probably mean your country might be one of them.
Well, if you want to know more about it then you should continue reading. Facebook Dating has been around for a while but many users cannot make use of the feature because of the inability to access it online.
Facebook Dating Launches in More Countries
This dating service has been amazing online. But you cannot access it without a Facebook account and also a Facebook dating profile. The Facebook account and dating profile are different and separated from each other. But you need a Facebook account to create a dating profile.
The dating profile allows you to access the dating services online, and it is safe and secured. Finding a romantic partner is personal and that is why Facebook built Dating with privacy at its core. So you should rest assured that your personal dating profile is safe unless you want to make it public on Facebook.
Facebook Dating Countries
Facebook Dating is available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Iceland.
Also, Liechtenstein, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Facebook Dating App
Although I have mentioned some countries above that can access the Facebook dating feature or service online. But I want to still show you how to know if the dating service is available in your country, for a better and clearer understanding.
Once you open your Facebook app, you should click the three lines icon at the top or bottom of the Facebook app. Now you are going to see options displayed, and you will find “Dating” or a heart-shaped icon as one of the options. Click it and you will be directed to where you can create a dating profile online on Facebook.
Facebook Dating Reviews
In addition, users should have the knowledge that the Facebook dating service is not an app yet. You can make use of or access the dating service online when you have the Facebook app. The dating feature hasn’t been made an app it is embedded in the Facebook app.
In other words, if you want to date online on Facebook then you should download the Facebook app. Not just to download the Facebook app, but to make sure to download the right one. The “right one” means that you should download the updated version of the Facebook app, only the updated version can access the dating service.
Facebook Dating Profile
Having the Facebook app is not enough but having a dating profile. Creating a dating profile might be difficult if you don’t know the guides. That is why I will be providing the steps on how one can create a Facebook dating profile below:
- Now first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to guide you when you want to create a Facebook dating profile online.
More Related Posts
- How to Begin Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating | Dating in Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating Free 2021 – How Does Facebook Dating Works | Facebook Dating App
- Dating on Facebook Dating App is Free Now 2021 – Facebook Dating Arrives in the UK | Facebook Dating App
- Dating on Facebook is Free 2021 – Facebook Dating App | Dating on Facebook App 2021