Facebook Ad Coupon
A Facebook Ad Coupon is a medium of payment for your products and service you advertise on Facebook. These coupons which serve as a form of payment can also be redeemed for advertising on Instagram and Facebook, but it all depends on the kind of coupon. There are two ways in which you receive this coupon from Facebook, they are:
- Through partnerships, Facebook has established with other social sites and companies.
- Through the periodic product promotions or through facebookmail.com.
Back them when facebook started with their ad platform, they normally give out these coupons like it was simply going out fashion. But these days it is not as easy as you think. In 2015, Facebook decided to stop free giveaways of coupons. But that does not mean you cannot lay your hands on them. Of course, you can!
The Charge You Get When You Make Use of a Facebook Ad Coupon
Once you have added a coupon to your account, you will be charged first for the advertising cost. Your coupons will be deducted once a day until it is all used up or expires. You should note that a coupon cannot be used for any advertising cost you carried out before it was added to your account.
The costs for these advertisements after your coupon is gone will be charged to the normal payment method of your account or your prepaid balance rather. This is the reason a payment method is necessary before adding any coupon to your account.
How to Buy a Facebook Ad Coupon
It is not really as hard as you may think right now. All you have to do is visit the appropriate website and you will surely get your coupon in just a wink of an eye. To buy a coupon for your ad on Facebook, here’s what to do;
- Go to jour-cards.com.
- On the left side of the page, you will see a list of so many options. Click on “collections”.
- A menu pops up will be displayed to you. Click on Facebook Ad Coupon.
- The coupon will be shown to you, which actually costs 50 US Dollars.
How to Activate a Facebook Ad Coupon
There are mainly two ways to activate your coupon; it could be through an email or through a coupon code. To activate your coupon from an email, follow the steps below:
- Click on the offer from your notification or email and start creating the ad it directs you to.
- Finish the creation of the ad and confirm your purchase. If you have not advertised before, you will be asked to select a payment method to so that you will have a payment medium even when these coupons run out or expire.