When you want to do anything online and you want it to get known or populated ten a Facebook account needed to make it possible. Although there are other social networks out there that look like Facebook none of them can be like Facebook. Facebook has a lot of users online and if you want to have fun it is the right place you should be. There are lots of things people do on Facebook, this a platform free for everybody and if it suits you and you want to join feel free.
Facebook Account Needed
Now, why am I here today? I am here to give you a current update about Facebook and how you can create a new Facebook account perfectly. Now I believe in one way or the other we have heard about Facebook and how wonderful it is, but there are still some users who don’t have an idea of what the platform is capable of. I am here for those users, what do you think about Facebook? Do you think it cannot satisfy your online needs? Well, check again. Facebook is a place for everyone that is ready to have what we call a great online experience of a lifetime.
Facebook you see is where you can meet a lot of people and make friends from all parts of the world. A friend of mine is in the US today as a result of making friends with people outside the country on Facebook. People get to love you and you get to love others online also, it creates a good relationship even though you are far away. Facebook does not have a distant barrier wherever you are you can make friends with anybody on Facebook. Just make sure you have an account on Facebook to add friends. To access this Facebook you need an email or phone number and also a password.
Why Am I Being Asked To Add My Mobile Phone Number to My Account
It is important because it helps you log in also, if you forget your password you will need an updated mobile number or email address to reset it. It also suggests people you may know so you can connect with them on Facebook. Also, keeps your accounts safe through opt-in features like text messages or email alerts for unrecognized logins or two – factors authentication.
How Can I Make My Facebook Password Strong
When you want to create a password you must keep in mind that your password must be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. Also your Facebook password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts like your email or bank account. Make sure it is long because it is more secured when your password is long. Your password must not be your email phone number or birthday.
Facebook Rules 2020
If you want to use Facebook and don’t want issues or problems then you must not go against Facebook Community Standards. Here are some rules you must know:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content not allowed
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group not allowed.
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence not allowed.
- Fake or impostor profiles not allowed.
- Spam not allowed.
Once you abide by these rules then you are good to go.
Facebook Account Creation
If you want to create a Facebook account and you don’t want any issue or problems involve just simply follow the steps below:
- First, you must visit facebook.com.
- After that then you should click the “Sign Up” button.
- When you have done that then you will be directed to where you can create your Facebook account.
- Now fill in details about yourself in the new page displayed.
- When you are done filling it, click the “Sign Up” button below again.
- Now you will be asked to confirm your account by a verification code sent to you, to your Phone number or email address.
- All you have to do now is to enter the confirmation code in the verification box and then click “Confirm”.
When all these steps are followed correctly then you will access the Facebook platform successfully.
Facebook Account Login
To access or log in to your Facebook account follow the steps below:
- Visit facebook.com.
- Then you will see two empty boxes.
- Simply type in your Login ID, which is your email or phone number and your password.
- Once you are through then click the login button to access it.
You will be taken to your account on the Facebook platform.