Do you know the Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code list? Facebook Code Generator is one of the security options available on the Facebook app. The social media platform enables two-step verification while you log in from a new device. Code generator on Facebook is a security feature that prevents from logging in from an unfamiliar device. If you log in through a new device it will ask you to enter six (6) digit confirmation codes.
Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code list
The six (6) digit confirmation code can be found in Facebook app which you use normally. The generated code expires within 30 to 60 seconds. Code generator works even if your mobile doesn’t have an internet connection or SMS. With the help of a code generator, you can reset your password.
Where to Find Facebook Code Generator
To find a Facebook code generator you need the mobile which you use normally or the mobile from which you enabled the code generator.
- Open Facebook app
- Go to “more option” next to notifications
- Under “Help & Settings” you will find an option named Code Generator
- Click on the option “Code Generator”
- It will provide you with a six (6) digit confirmation code.
How to Bypass the Facebook Code Generator
If you don’t have a way to get a Facebook code generator, you can log in without a Facebook code generator with the steps below:
- Try using any other mobile or PC which you have used before. If it works then, turn off the Facebook code generator so that you can log in to your new device. If you have already copied Recovery codes use it to log in. Recovery codes helps you to login without a Facebook code generator
- Below the “Enter Login Code” window you will see “Didn’t receive a code?”
- Click on it and select “Text me a login code”
- You will get a confirmation code in your registered mobile number
Two-Factor Authentication Bypass
Another way to bypass Facebook two-factor authentication or Facebook 6 digit confirmation code is as follows:
- Go to the window which asks for code to log in.
- Below that, you will find an option called “Need another way of authentication”
- Click that and it will open a window that has four other options to login without a security code
- The first one is “Text Message.” It will send a login code to your registered mobile number from that you can log in. This is the easiest way to bypass this Facebook 6 digit confirmation code.
- The other option is to login from another device. It will send a notification to other devices you have logged in to earlier from there you need to approve this login. Another way is selecting “Skip and turn off Facebook two factor authentication”, you can skip or bypass the Facebook code generator.
Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
Few users are reporting that they are not getting the SMS after selecting the “text me login code” option and also Facebook’s two-factor authentication code not received. It may be due to any of the following:
- Confirm registered number is the same
- If you have changed your service provider recently you may have difficulty in receiving code
- Wait for a few more hours delivery may delay sometimes.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Code Generator – Facebook Code Generator App | Facebook Security
- Cyber Security Salary: Top Cyber Security Jobs and Salaries
- Best Facebook Contest Apps – Best Contest Apps for Facebook | Benefits of Facebook Contests
- Facebook 6 Digit Confirmation Hack: How to Bypass Facebook 6 Digit confirmation code