Do you know the Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code list? Facebook Code Generator is one of the security options available on the Facebook app. The social media platform enables two-step verification while you log in from a new device. Code generator on Facebook is a security feature that prevents logging in from an unfamiliar device. If you log in through a new device it will ask you to enter six (6) digit confirmation codes.
Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code list
The six (6) digit confirmation code can be found in the Facebook app which you use normally. The generated code expires within 30 to 60 seconds. Code generator works even if your mobile doesn’t have an internet connection or SMS. With the help of a code generator, you can reset your password.
Where to Find Facebook Code Generator
To find a Facebook code generator you need the mobile which you use normally or the mobile from which you enabled the code generator.
- Open Facebook app
- Go to “more option” next to notifications
- Under “Help & Settings” you will find an option named Code Generator
- Click on the option “Code Generator”
- It will provide you with a six (6) digit confirmation code.
How to Bypass the Facebook Code Generator
If you don’t have a way to get a Facebook code generator, you can log in without a Facebook code generator with the steps below:
- Try using any other mobile or PC which you have used before. If it works then, turn off the Facebook code generator so that you can log in to your new device. If you have already copied Recovery codes use it to log in. Recovery codes help you to log in without a Facebook code generator
- Below the “Enter Login Code” window you will see “Didn’t receive a code?”
- Click on it and select “Text me a login code”
- You will get a confirmation code in your registered mobile number
Two-Factor Authentication Bypass
Another way to bypass Facebook two-factor authentication or Facebook 6 digit confirmation code is as follows:
- Go to the window which asks for code to log in.
- Below that, you will find an option called “Need another way of authentication”
- Click that and it will open a window that has four other options to log in without a security code
- The first one is “Text Message.” It will send a login code to your registered mobile number from that you can log in. This is the easiest way to bypass this Facebook 6 digit confirmation code.
- The other option is to log in from another device. It will send a notification to other devices you have logged in to earlier from there you need to approve this log in. Another way is by selecting “Skip and turn off Facebook two-factor authentication”, you can skip or bypass the Facebook code generator.
Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
Few users are reporting that they are not getting the SMS after selecting the “text me login code” option and also Facebook’s two-factor authentication code has not been received. It may be due to any of the following:
- Confirm the registered number is the same
- If you have changed your service provider recently you may have difficulty receiving code
- Wait for a few more hours delivery may delay sometimes.
With the above steps, you will be able to access the Facebook code.
Facebook App Account Profile – Facebook Sign Up to Access Facebook Code Generator
Accessing Facebook code would be difficult or impossible when you are not having an account. Hence, you will not be able to log on to the page to launch the Facebook setting. However, you can create an account to access the Facebook setting page.
How to Sign up on Facebook to Access Facebook
Having an account will not be a bad idea, don’t you think? Now you can use one stone to kill two birds. In other words, you will not only access the Facebook setting or the Facebook code generator, you will also have an account on the Facebook platform. To achieve this purpose, you can use the steps below
- Turn on your device.
- Connect it to a strong internet connection.
- If you don’t have the Facebook app launcher on your device, you can download and install the app or you can access it via Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook home page, click on the “create account” button.
- Fill out the form displayed on the page with your “name”, “phone number or email”, “password”, “date of birth” and “gender”.
- Tap on the “Continue” button below.
when you must have done that, you will have to copy and paste the verification code sent to you on the verification form given. Then, you can follow all instructions given on the platform to complete the process on the page.
Log in to your Facebook Account to Access Facebook Code Generator
Having opened an account on Facebook, your next thought would be, to sign up on Facebook to access the generator code. If you have an account on Facebook and want to find out how to login to the account, then, you should check out the steps below
- Click on the Facebook app launcher on your device or you can access it through the Faceook URL launch on your web browser.
- enter your “phone number or email” and “password”.
- Click on the “login” button that is below the login form.
Follow the above steps carefully and you will have an easy login to your account.
How Do I Find my 6 digit Facebook Code?
If you have turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt
- you can use a six-digit text message code on your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your code generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
These are ways to find your 6 digit Facebook code.
What is a 6 Digit Code Generator for Facebook?
Code Generator is a security feature for your Facebook app used with two-factor authentication. When you turn it on, your phone will generate a special security code that you can use to verify it’s you when you log in front of a new device or browser.
Why am I not getting my 6 digits from Facebook?
Not getting the Faceook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log in to.
Why am I not receiving my SMS code from Facebook?
If you are not receiving your text message verification codes, you may have turned off text messages from Facebook. Hence, what you should do, I to learn how to turn text messages back on.
What is a 6 Digit Confirmation Code?
if you received a 6-digit numerical code through a text message on your phone, this is a verification code. This is used to confirm that the mobile number in the Facebook system, belongs to you and that you would like to receive text message notifications on that device.
How can I Recover my Facebook Account without Verification Code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to Facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions given.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Code Generator – Facebook Code Generator App | Facebook Security
- Cyber Security Salary: Top Cyber Security Jobs and Salaries
- Best Facebook Contest Apps – Best Contest Apps for Facebook | Benefits of Facebook Contests
- Facebook 6 Digit Confirmation Hack: How to Bypass Facebook 6 Digit confirmation code
pls why is my Facebook account always book if I open