Applications are ongoing for Eni Scholarships 2023. This scholarship is part of a joint initiative between the Integrated Energy Company (Eni) & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership and to present the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in the 2023/2024 academic calendar.
Both Organizations are committed to providing encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
Eni Scholarships Program is open to applicants who are residents of the following countries; Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Special considerations will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
Meanwhile, Eni Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and a demonstration of financial need. Applicants with clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation will be given priority.
Summary of the Eni Scholarships 2023
- Host University: St Anthony’s College
- Organization: Integrated Energy Company (Eni)
- Eligible Countries: The countries include: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo.
- Eligible Courses: MSc Program in the following fields; African Studies; Economic & Social History, Economics for Development, Global Governance and Diplomacy.
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Number of Scholarships: Three students from each of the Eligible Countries
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2023, 5 pm, UK time.
Eni Scholarship Benefits
Eni Scholarships recipients will receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Annual grant for daily living costs.
- Economy airfare from the recipient’s home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
How to Apply for Eni Scholarships 2023 for African Students at Oxford University
To apply for Eni Scholarships, kindly follow the steps below:
- Carefully review the information on the official webpage
- Apply online for admission to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above: http://www.ox.ac.uk/graduate
- Please note that you must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate course deadline (check the University’s guidance on application deadlines: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/courses-a-z-listing )
- After applying to the University, kindly complete the online Eni Scholarship application form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id
Eligibility Criteria for Eni Scholarships 2023
Applicants must meet the criteria below to be eligible for the Eni Scholarships 2023/24
- The applicants must be residents in the eligible countries in Africa
- Applicants whose first degree was obtained from an African university will be given special preference
- Candidates must meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
1st March 2023, 5 pm, UK time.
CHECK THIS OUT: