Duolingo is among one of the best known tools for learning online and offline. It is a free platform for every user who is interest in using it. Duolingo offer over 11 language, 2 beta languages and 8 languages still incubating like English speakers can learn Spanish, Italian, Irish or even German. You can also learn English for non-English speakers.
Features of Duolingo
- Duolingo is free for all ios and android users.
- It features differences languages like German, Spanish, Irish, English, French, Greek, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Norwegian(Bokmål), Hungarian, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Klingon, Yiddish.
- It is a straightforward app and very easy to learn language app.
- You can set your own profile and choose your own language.
- Each course is made up of modules which are grouped to form skills.
- It gives the order in which you will need to complete the modules; the new ones will be active once you have completed the previous ones.
- They various lesson like translation, matching words, vocabulary, pronunciation exercises, missing words.
- It helps in targeting weak words to let you know which words to works on; you can choose to strengthen or skip.
- Once you have passed, it the icon turns gold.
- It racks your progress, to show how great you are.
- It is fun and very interacting.
- Duo informs users whether they are on track or not.
How to use Duolingo
- Firstly you download the app.
- Then install the app.
- Then you sign up to it platform whether online or on your device.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Place your full details.
- Set up reminders to remind you to learn the language.
- Test out what you already know.
- Click on the first skill unit to start learning.
- Begin your first lesson.
- Practice to know more about the language.
- Keep up on daily, monthly, or yearly progress
- And most of all enjoy the app.
How to Login Duolingo | Duolingo Login
- Visit the web page www.duolingo.com
- Click on login at the top right corner of the home page
- Enter your login detail, which are your username or Email and Password
- Click on login to sign you into you account
Note; you can also sign in to your Duolingo account through your Facebook and Google account