The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media | Social Media Do’s and Don’ts
Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media – Being on social media is much fun as people create an account to get updated about things, communicate and interact with their friends and families. To also get to see recent posts about their friends, families and even enemies.
What Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media is all About
Being on social media is a lot of work also as sometimes it gets distracting and addictive. It was once said in a research that the world spends almost thousands of billions of minutes on social media which could be disturbing right? If we’re going to be on social media this long its better we make every second count. Being on social media can be a helpful experience as long as the protocols or the Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media are followed.
The followings are the Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media we feel will help you, helping you to have a wonderful social experience
The do’s of Social Media | Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media
- Do post only what you can say or do in real life; you should know that what you post online is permanent and also can be used against you. You should know that even if the delete option is available, anybody can still save your photos, comments, status and so many more you’ve posted online. Do not live a fake life on social media, posting updates that contradict the real you.
- Do exercise positivity; if you like a photo why not like it? But If you have an awesome comment you need to say, just comment. If you would love to act positively on social media, use this method.
- Do grow your business; social media provide so many ways in which they can help you to grow your business every way. Take advantage of this and create a new account for your business and let the traffic to grow gradually. Then you will find that your followers are sincerely interested.
- Do be selective; you don’t need to accept all friend requests that you see. It’s protective to follow the people you know and also follow those who you will love to see their updates.
The don’ts of Social Media | Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media
- Don’t believe everything you read; if you get news from social media, it’s better to read carefully and crosscheck because not all article or blog you read carry vital information. Users should be careful where they get their information from
- Don’t spread hate; it’s quite offensive to use your social media to spread hate, never resort to personal attacks whenever you come across a comment that isn’t your stand.
- Don’t share too much information online; its best to keep something’s private. Users are to avoid oversharing information’s which are personal.
Follow these guides and be sure of having an awesome social experience.