Diamond Bank is a Nigerian financial institution that was founded on December 20th 1990 by Pascal G. Dozie. The company operates in five other countries namely United Kingdom, Togo, Benin, Cole, Senegal, and Cote d’ivoire but headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos state, Nigeria. Having Dr. Chris Ogbechie as the chairman and Uzoma Dozie as the group managing director and CEO, The bank operates two hundred and forty (240) branches in Nigeria, twenty (20) branches in Benin Republic, three (3) branches in cote d’ivoire, two (2) branches in Senegal and one branch in Togo.
Diamond bank was a private limited liability company until February 2001 when it became a universal bank. Then in January 2005, diamond bank became a public limited company.
Diamond personal banking
Under these banking we have the bank, borrow, save and interest, financial inclusion.
Type Diamond Bank Account
Diamond Bank allows users to choose the account that suits their banking need. Under this bank we have the
- Current accounts
- Kids and teens
- Privilege accounts
Current account: There is a range of current accounts that suits different lifestyle.
- Diamond current account: This is a simple account designed for individuals who prefer to pay COT on their transactions rather than fixed monthly fees
- Community current account: This account is for registered for non-governmental and profit organizations. For example churches, associations, societies etc.
- Diamond aspires: This account gives the benefits of a current account combined with the choice of enjoying free banking services. it is for individuals to carry out transaction conveniently
Kids, teens and young adult: This account allows users to save and earn, allowing them to start saving now with as little as 1000 naira
- Diamond future: Users can start saving now with this account. This account offers a guided structured plan with the added flexibility of saving varied amounts on a monthly basis. Minimum opening balance 1000 naira
- Diamond school banking: this is an account aimed at private schools registered in Nigeria
- Diamond S.W.A.G: diamond students with a goal account helps you keep up with your busy student life as you prepare for the real world.
Privilege accounts: This is a private account of diamond bank. Their aim is to give investors tailored advice on their investment.
Borrow | Load
Diamond allows users to borrow to allow their dreams come alive. Under borrow we have the personal loan, auto loan, school fees loan and so many more
- Personal loan: You may need extra cash for any emergency or day to day expenses. Diamonds give users the chance to get the loans required.
- Auto loans: If you want to get a new car or upgrade to something new, diamond auto loan offers medium term loans with convenient repayment.
- School fees loans: With diamond Bank, school fees loan you can ensure your child remains in school
Save and interest
With diamond savings account you can start to save and also build up your saving goal
- Diamond extra: This account is suitable for those who want to grow their savings and have easy access to their money
- Savings account: You can save your money, get money from any ATMs, and also earn interest with this account
- Diamond ESUSU: enjoy saving with friends and family on this platform
Diamond Bank services and support
These are solutions to help users. Diamond offers access to short and medium term for working capital. These products are as follows
- Automated teller machine (ATM): Diamond Bank has made it easier for users by locating ATMs around the country so users can make their transactions and make other services outside the bank and also after banking hours
- Mobile app: Diamond Bank mobile app is made to make your banking easy and fast. With this mobile app users can now make transactions, load airtime and so many more on their mobile phones
- Diamond online: this is a service that comes with no extra cost. With this service you can monitor your account, pay bills etc.
- POS service: This is a portable machine that offers users safe security and convenience of accepting debit and credit cards. It is a good way of making payments
- 937: This is a way of recharging airtime your phone through your account
Diamond Bank Cards
Under these cards there are the credit cards, debit cards, daily card rate and so many more
- Credit cards: You can access your personal credit with a diamond visa card and use it for everyday expenses at home and abroad
- Debit cards: This is a card issued to diamond individual/joint account holders who are operating savings or current
Diamond Business Banking
- Emerging business domiciliary account: This account enables users to pay interest on deposit and also indulges in third party cash
- Diamond business advantage: This is precisely designed to assist your business realize its growth potentially
- Agrifinance: diamond bank aims at growing the agricultural sector. They give tailored advices, so as to grow their business
- Diamond school advantage: This is a current account planned specifically to private schools registered in Nigeria.
Steps on How to Login | Diamond Bank Login
- Visit the link www.diamondbank.com
- Click on the login icon on the top right corner of the page
- On the new page there is an option either to login with a token or without a token. Click the preferred
- If you clicked on “login without token” enter your username and password and click on the icon “sign in”
- If you clicked on “login with token” enter your username, password and token then click on the icon “sign in”
Visit the link to gain more information.