Deleting Facebook account is just like removing your account from Facebook totally. There won’t be any files left involving the account permanently. Before you delete any account from Facebook you have to be sure that you really want to delete the account totally because once it has been deleted, it’s permanent. Once an account has been deleted from Facebook it can never be recycled back or recovered, so be sure that you really want to delete the account totally.
I am sure you would be wondering why should I Delete my Facebook account? I can just leave it that way without deleting it, well deleting your account is not a must-do task, it is what you want to do willingly without being forced to do it.
The thoughts of deleting your Facebook account may be either your account has been hacked or has been tampered with or maybe you don’t want the account anymore due to some personal reasons which only you can tell about. Don’t think to delete your Facebook account is something you must do, well no it’s not, you can always avoid logging into the account.
How to Download Facebook Information 2020
Facebook information is all your data on the Facebook platform. Your data includes your Photos, videos, and lots more, if you think this data is important then you should download it. If you want to download your information below follow the steps below:
- Visit the Facebook website on facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On your homepage, tap on the arrow icon at the top of the homepage.
- Click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
- From the options on the left side of the page, tap on Your Facebook Information.
- You will find Download Your Information, click it.
- Select the information you want to download and Create File.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to download your Facebook information.
Deactivate Facebook Account
When you deactivate your Facebook account you delete it temporarily. Deactivation is the process whereby you just disable your Facebook account for a while and can be activated once more by you. When you deactivate your Facebook account, anytime you get logged in you have activated it again. This is what the deactivate Facebook account is all about.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
If you want to know the steps on how to deactivate your Facebook account then you should follow all the steps given below:
- Just tap on your menu from the right.
- Then scroll and tap on “Settings”.
- Also, scroll down and then hit on “Account Ownership and Control” below “Your Facebook Information”.
- Now hit on the “Deactivation and Deletion” option.
- Just choose “Deactivate Account”, and then “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
- Now fill in your password when requested to.
Once you have done that then you will be logged out of the account once the deactivation process has been done.
Delete Your Facebook Account In Year 2020
Having a double account and planning to let go of one? Or are you planning to Delete your Facebook account due to hackers and other main problems involving your account? Well, no more worries but once this account is deleted it will never be recovered except it was deactivated. You can make it easy by downloading your Facebook information which includes all your files on Facebook, photos, videos and lots more.
How to Delete Facebook 2020
Now if you want to delete your Facebook account then you must have made up your mind by not going back. This step or procedure is very easy but for you not to make any mistakes then you should follow all the steps I am about to give you right now. Here are the steps below you must follow when you want to delete your Facebook account permanently:
- From your Newsfeed, tap on the account menu.
- Then select Settings.
- Hit on “Your Facebook Information” from the left column.
- Now hit on the “Deactivate and Deletion” option.
- After that then click on “Delete My Account”.
- Type in your password when prompted to and then click on “Continue”.
- Finally, hit on “Delete Account”.
After you have followed the steps as given then your account will be deleted within a couple of days. Also, you can cancel the deletion process within those days before Facebook commence it.