Can you delete shared photos on Facebook? If you can’t, then you should really read this article because it has all you need to know about deleting a shared photo on facebook. If you accidentally sent a photo to some or any of your friends on Facebook and want to delete, then you are on the right web page. There are different ways to delete shared photos on Facebook. Photos shared on Facebook can be deleted if you can access the photo. What this means is that you must find the photo you want to delete first.
Open Account on Facebook
You cannot share a post on facebook without first opening an account. Opening a Facebook account is very free and stress-free if you followed the steps right. To open a Facebook account, you have to make sure that your connection to the internet is very secure. Also, you must have a mobile number or email address that Facebook can reach you at. If you meet all these requirements, follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Log In To Facebook
There are many available ways to log in to your Facebook account. To log in to Facebook, you must know your log in credentials. To log in to Facebook,
- Open the Facebook website or any of the Facebook apps.
- A login screen would be visible to you. On the login screen, enter your Facebook account username, mobile number or email address and password.
- Hit “Log In” to sign in to Facebook.
You would now be signed in to Facebook.
How to Delete Shared Photos on Facebook
Photos can be deleted if you shared it on Facebook. The photos shared on Facebook include photos shared on your timeline. To delete these photos,
- Open Facebook and log in by following the steps above.
- Now go to your profile page on Facebook by clicking your avatar or the text that says “Profile”.
- Click on photos to view photos shared on your Facebook account.
- Find the picture you want to delete and hit the edit option represented with a pencil on it.
- A new menu would be displayed, on that menu click “Remove this photo”
When prompted to confirm you want to delete the photo, accept and the photo would be deleted in a few seconds.