Facebook Group is more like a Facebook fan page. It is also where you can share your thoughts, business ideas, talents and many more. Unlike Facebook fan page it is eligible to all users.
Facebook Group helps you to meet new people, exchange contacts and even bring up new ideas. There are groups like Love Zone, Comedy Bank and many more groups you can find on Facebook. On Facebook Group you can also have access to daily news, latest gossips trending and many more
How to join any Facebook Group
To join any facebook Group is not difficult. Just follow the steps and it would be easy.
- Open up your facebook account with the facebook application or any web browser of your choice and type in www.facebook.com
- Then you click on groups
- The page that pops up is a list of groups where you can join as many as u want
- You can also post about your business or any advertisement you want people to know about in the group you joined.
How to create a group on facebook | Facebook Group
Creating a group is a little bit tricky, but don’t panic or get nervous. It’s all about following the steps carefully then setting up a group page won’t be as difficult as you think.
- First you open up your facebook account with the facebook application or you use any browser of your choice and type in facebook.com
- The just scroll down a little and click on groups
- The next page that pops out is the where you will see groups and also a place where you will see create group at the top right of your screen
- Click on create group
- Once you’ve clicked on create group a platform pops out
- In this platform you get to name your group
- After that you add some people
- Then you set the privacy of your group either closed group, public group or secret group
- After selecting your privacy
- Then you click on create
So you see its easy right? Not really difficult as you thought it would be, all you have to do is just follow the steps carefully. So enjoy your groups, start creating and start joining. Make new friends and advertise your thoughts to the public.