Create an Event on Facebook – How to Create an Event on Facebook
How to Create an Event on Facebook, this one thing you need to know. Are you looking for a way to make people come to your event? And you don’t have cash or you are feeling frustrated or dejected or sad. And you are looking for somewhere to pass out all that frustration or take the burden off your shoulders. Well if your case is as mentioned above or it is related all you need to do is to follow this simple steps on How to create an event on Facebook
How to Create an Event on Facebook
- Get a mobile sim card and a device that can access the internet smoothly with a compatible sim card slot
- Insert the sim card into the sim slot of the device and boot the device
- After the device has booted locate the device browser and open it
- Just After opening it locate the search bar in the browser and type in the URL m.facebook.com
- After the page has loaded you should see a page where you will find sign icon. Just locate the create account icon at the top left corner of the screen. This is usually displayed I a green box icon. All you need to do is click on it and you should be taken to a new page. Where you will be asked to fill a short form. After filling the form you will ask to verify that the phone or email used to open the account belongs to you.
- After verifying the account you will be asked to add up to five or ten friends. Just add them and locate the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen but it may vary depending on the device you are using. If you are using a java enabled device then it should be at the extreme bottom of the screen. Just click on it and locate the events icon on the page displayed.
More Guides on How to Create an Event on Facebook
- Click on create an event icon but this may also vary. For those using laptops, desktops and other related devices, depending on your browser you will see a hosting icon at the top right side of your screen. All you need to do is simply click on it. And click on the create an event icon on the page loaded
- After loading the page input the event title, date and time, location, and tell people more about what the event is all about. You can add co-host and type of event whether private or public and you can also set your guests to invite friends.
If you want to find an event to attend all you need to do is follow the steps above to number six. And start searching for events to attend both near and far. And also know How to create an event on Facebook