Connect Payoneer to PayPal is simply a way in which you can link your Payoneer US bank account to PayPal. This technique is very trickery in some ways. This method was discovered not long ago.
With this method, you can receive funds with your PayPal account and spend or withdraw the funds using your PayPal account. You do not have to think that this is some kind of fraud because both the Payoneer and PayPal Company knows about this. Now we can proceed further to saying what Payoneer is and what you can use a Payoneer account for.
How to Create a Payoneer Account – Connect Payoneer to PayPal
Payoneer is an international fund transfer service that helps users easily send and receive funds from anywhere in the world. This service is free to use but may cost a little fee to convert the funds. A payoneer account can easily be opened online using any web browser. Follow the steps below to open a payoneer account.
- Make sure you connection to the internet is secure as it may affect your application.
- Next, navigate to www.payoneer.com.
- From the page you are redirected to, click on the sign up button you see.
- Proceed to fill the form on the page you are on with information like your first name, last name, email address and even your date of birth.
- After filling the form, you can click on the next button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in more information about yourself and click the next button again.
- On this page, set up your security, you have to provide information like your password security question, security answer and you also have to input the number on your identification card.
- After that, you can click on the next button again and finish your application by adding your local bank BIC/SWIFT number.
Once you have completed the process, you would be automatically logged in to your new payoneer account. Having opened a payoneer account, the next step to linking your payoneer account to PayPal is opening a PayPal business account. If you already have a payoneer account you can skip the sign up process and just log in to your payoneer account.
How to Log In To Your Payoneer Account Online – Connect Payoneer to PayPal
Logging in to payoneer has never been easier, follow the guidelines you see underneath to log in to your payoneer account.
- First, go to www.payoneer.com.
- Click on the sign in button at the top of the page.
- Fill in your log in credentials such as your email and password and click on “sign in”.
Wait for some time, depending on how fast your network is and you would be logged in to your old payoneer account.
How to Open a Paypal Account – Connect Payoneer to PayPal
This is very easy to do, but can be very complicated when you have no idea of what you are doing. To open a PayPal business account, navigate to www.payoneer.com and follow these steps.
- When you get to the PayPal home page, look for the link that says “Sign up” and click it.
- Fill the first form you see with the relevant details, agree to the terms and conditions and continue.
- Repeat this process over and over again to finish your set up.
After opening your account, you are now set to connect your payoneer account to PayPal.
How to Connect Your Payoneer Account to Paypal
Having crated a payoneer account and a PayPal business account, linking both accounts is really easy, follow the procedures you see below to start
- Go to your wallet page on PayPal and click on “add bank account”
- Choose the type of account, enter the sort code and account number of the account and review your form. (To enter these details, go to payoneer and click “global service payment” select “USD” and copy the information you see about your bank)
- After reviewing, click on the option that says “add bank account”.
Your Payoneer account is now linked to your PayPal account.