To maintain a good credit score, you need Burlington credit card payment which is very easy to access as a new user. However, there are different ways to pay your Burlington credit card bill, and all are easy and convenient.
About Burlington credit card
Burlington, previously known as Burlington Coat Factory, is a nationwide discount department store chain that originated in Burlington Township, New Jersey. It operates as a Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation subsidiary and boasts 740 stores spread across 40 states and Puerto Rico.
However, this post is not about Burlington, our focus is the Burlington credit card which is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. We will discuss how you can pay for it and where it can be used. Keep scrolling down.
Benefits of Burlington Credit Card
There are lots of benefits to enjoy when you shop with a Burlington credit card. However, some of these benefits include:
- 10% off your first purchase with your Burlington credit card
- Get prequalified plus
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent
- Earn $5 in Rewards for every 100 points
- Early Access Alerts – be the first to hear about new arrivals & markdowns
- $5 Bonus on all completed Layaways
Requirement Burlington Credit Card Application
To start using a Burlington credit card, you need to apply for it first. If you meet their usual criteria, they’ll permit you to use the card for buying things, paying bills, and other things you need it for.
However, if you want to apply, we suggest having a credit score of 630 or higher because it will increase your chances of being approved.
- Legal drinking age requirement
- Valid government-issued tax ID (e.g., SSN or SIN)
- Residential address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
You can get the card in two wards, either apply online or visit any of the Burlington stores to get the card. To apply online:
- Visit their homepage at https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/home
- Fill in their requirement and follow the onscreen process
Burlington credit card payment
There are several options to pay your bill. They include:
- By phone
- Through mail
How to Make Payment Online
- Go to the Comenity Bank website at https://www.breadfinancial.com/
- And log in to your Burlington credit card account.
- Navigate to the payments section of your account dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and select your payment date.
- Enter your bank account information or credit/debit card information.
- Review your payment details and submit your payment.
Payment through the Mobile App
Below are the steps to follow:
- Visit your device’s app store (e.g., Apple App Store or Google Play Store) and search for the Burlington credit card app. Download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- After installation, open the Burlington credit card app.
- Log in to your account using your username and password. If you haven’t registered your account on the app before, you may need to create an account.
- Log in, and navigate to the section of the app where you can make payments. This may be labelled as “Payments,” “Pay Bill,” or something similar.
- Enter the necessary payment details, which typically include the payment amount, your credit card information (such as the card number and expiration date), and the bank account from which you want to make the payment.
- Double-check the payment information you’ve entered to ensure accuracy. Then, confirm the payment.
- After you’ve successfully made the payment, you should receive a confirmation message or email. It’s a good practice to save or take a screenshot of this confirmation for your records.
- Keep in mind that it may take a few business days for your payment to process and reflect on your credit card account.
If you encounter any issues or have specific questions about making payments using the Burlington credit card app, I recommend reaching out to their customer service or checking the app’s help or FAQ section for guidance.
How to Pay Your Bill on the Phone
Some people don’t like online methods, so you can consider phone payment. Here is what to do with your phone:
- Navigate to their website and get their customer service number
- Or look at the back of your Burlington credit card and get the customer service number there
- Dial the number to get connected with them
- Provide your payment information and confirm your payment details
- To avoid mistakes, review your payment details and confirm it again
If you opt to make your payment via postal mail, you have the option to forward a check or money order to the address specified on your billing statement. It’s essential to incorporate your account number on the check or money order to guarantee that your payment gets allocated to the right account.
Steps to make a payment by mail:
- Draft a check or money order for the payment amount.
- Ensure your account number is noted on the check or money order.
- Dispatch your payment to the address indicated on your billing statement.
Last but not least, you can pay in person at any Burlington location. Just bring your credit card and a legitimate form of identification to the customer service counter, and a staff member will help you process your payment.
In-store payment instructions are as follows:
- Take your credit card and a legitimate form of identification to a Burlington store.
- Go to the customer service counter and let the staff member know you want to pay.
- Submit your payment data and verify your payment information.
- Check your payment information and confirm your transaction.
Is the Burlington credit card reliable?
If you have a fair Burlington credit card, it is excellent and reliable. However, their APR is 20 per cent. So, you will need to have a credit score of at least 630 to be considered.
Is it possible for me to use my Burlington card anywhere?
A store card that is co-branded with a network like Visa or Mastercard is an exception.
When you use the card, you’ll still be qualified for any in-store discounts and be able to use it wherever the card’s network is accepted.
Who is in charge of issuing the Burlington card?
However, the Burlington Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Burlington Credit Card Login – How to Log in to Your Burlington Credit Card Account
- Video Games Might Be Beneficial for Children’s Minds According To Study
- How to Build Credit Fast with a Credit Card
- When is the Best Time to Pay by Credit Card Bills?
- How Long Does a Credit Card Payment Take To Process
Also Check This Out:
- National Debt Relief Review – Is National Debt Relief A Good Choice for Me?
- Top 10 Best Credit Saving Debt Consolidation Loans for Bad Debts
- Point Break Financial Reviews (PBF) – Is point Break Financial Right for You?
- Why Should I Choose Prudent Financial Solutions?
- Simple Path Financial Personal Loans Review – Is It Worth Considering?