As we all know AOL an online multi-purpose platform that allows you to access different features. You see AOL (American online) is not just any platform. It offers an online gaming feature the brings you the best of gaming experiences. As time went on AOL started investing in media brands and advertising technologies. Later on, as at on the twenty-third of June 2015 Verizon communications then acquired the company for the sum of four point four billion dollars.
AOL games provide an experience you can’t get from anywhere through gaming online and the most amazing fact is that you don’t need an AOL account or password to play AOL games. You see American online provides a wide range of sign-in options to play AOL games and these sign options include yahoo, google, twitter, or facebook accounts etc. Another fact is that you can save or add AOL games to your favorites list. These games are simply the best games to start your gaming experience online. Continue reading to get the steps on how to access AOL games
AOL Games – How to access AOL games
Without further delay. Let’s simply skip to how you can access AOL games online, but for you to start the steps there are some items you best get first and the items are listed below;
- A pc (personal computer) or a desktop
- An active data connection, this could be through a modem or mobile hotspot
- And an active data subscription
And that’s it you are good to proceed to step 1
In order to access AOL games, you must charge your pc or desktop and boot. After booting ensure that there is an active data connection on the pc or desktop, then finally check if there is an active data subscription enough for you to surf the internet.
- After making sure of the things listed above. Simply refresh your device to make sure it is at top speed. Then locate your device browser and double-click on it to open.
- When the browser has opened locate the search bar and type in the URL aol.com, then search. After the web page has loaded locate the login or sign in option by the top left of the screen and click on it
- On the web page that just loaded if you are not interested in creating an account and you already have a facebook, twitter or google account simply click on continue with the social media you want
- Continue with your facebook name, add your date of birth and click let’s get started. On the home page of your account simply click the pad icon by the left sidebar and you would see a list of games
- Simply click on the one that you want to play and you’ve started playing AOL games online.
NOTE: if you don’t have flash player 15 installed you might want to install it. This is because without it you cannot play. That’s how you play AOL games online.