Amazon Online – How Amazon Online Works
Hey, friends out there! I am here with Amazon today, but this time with Amazon Online. Are you beginning to wonder what Amazon Online is? Well, I am so sure you must have heard of Amazon. But you are beginning to get confused about what the Online is doing by its side. Do not worry, you really do not have to get confused about anything at all. amazon Online simply refers to the whole activities that can be done with Amazon as it is an online store that is usually operated online.
So now you have gotten it right? Yes, you should. Now I mean that in this article of mine today, I will be listing out what amazon is and everything you can do with this amazon site. now this is what I mean by Amazon Online. So, you see, there are no complications on this one.
What Is Amazon Online?
Amazon Online (Amazon) is the world’s biggest, most famous and most used online store and marketplace, which serves as the online hub for buying and selling by both individuals and merchants who want to have online platform or shop for their business.
Amazon Online is a powerful and influential platform when it comes to the aspect of e-commerce, payment services, data and media computing, media and digital services and lots more. It is globally known as just the ultimate location for online merchants and people who are online shoppers. This online shopping site actually has its starts as a book retailer, but now the site is known all over the world for its functionality to sell and supply lots and lots of goods, services and products. Goods and items available on Amazon Online are, household equipment, kitchenware, clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, phones, electronic devices, digital and media products such as movies, videos, films, books and more.
From here, you are able to get new items and even used items, just everything you need is available on this online store and marketplace.
How Does Amazon Online Work?
Now the Amazon Online site is meant for the purpose of buying and selling. But it also serves as an online payment method just like PayPal. This service is just so amazing for your use. So, for you to engage in every activity within Amazon Online, you need to have an amazon account first. Yes! Without this account, you will not be able to engage in the activities that go on within this site.
Once you get your account, you are able to buy, sell and engage in other activities. And one amazing features about this site is that you can buy and purchase items online and have these items shipped and delivered to your preferred location. Yes, you can. You can buy, watch and download movies, download apps, buy goods and products, and so much more right on this platform.
So are you interested in getting started. Then you have to create your account first.
How to Create an Amazon Account – Amazon Online
Like I earlier said, for you to get started on this service, you must have your amazon account first. Without your amazon account, there is no way you can engage in any activity within this site. so here’s how to create your account.
Create the Amazon Account
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- Once the page is open, at the top right side of the page, click on “My Account”.
- In the drop-down menu displayed to you, click on “New customer? Start Here”.
- On the next page, fill in the application form. Fill in your name.
- Enter your valid and active email address and type it again.
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Provide a suitable password of your choice.
- Click on “Create Account”.
Personalize Your Amazon Account
- once you are done with the creation of the account, you have to personalize your account.
- on your account dashboard, at the top right side of the page, click on “Account & Lists”
- in the drop-down menu displayed to you, click on “My Account”.
- on the next page, you will see a list of options, click on “Payment Options”.
- on the next page, add your credit card by entering the details of the card.
- You are also to add the address which the items will be shipped to you. On your account dashboard, click on “Account & Lists”
- in the drop-down menu, select “My Account”.
- on the next page, click on “Your Addresses”.
- click on “Add Address” and fill in the form with your address details.
- Click on Add Address when you are done.
How to Buy from Amazon Online
Amazon Online simply refers to all the activities you can engage in within the amazon site. So, I have listed down the procedures through which you can create your amazon account. now you have your amazon account, you are able to buy and purchase products from this site, and have these items delivered to you when you want.
Add Your Goods and Items to Your Cart
- Log in to your Amazon Account on www.amazon.com.
- Once the amazon page is open, search for the items you would like to buy. You could scroll through the amazon home page or you could use the search box at the top of the page, to get what you want.
- Once you have found the items you need, click on it.
- On the page of the item, click on “Add to Cart”.
- On the next page, click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
- You may be prompted to enter the address where you want the items to be delivered to.
Add the Date and Time for The Shipping/Delivery
- A calendar will be displayed to you, choose a suitable date and time you need your items to be delivered to your location.
- Once you are done, click on Continue.
Add Your Payment Method
- Enter your credit card details and add your card.
- Once you are done with the card detail, click on Continue.
Now you are done with the main procedures, you will still be presented with some further instructions which you have to follow in order to complete the transaction for your purchase.
How to Sell on Amazon Online
Same thing applies to selling on Amazon Online. Once you have created your account, you are then allowed to sell your goods on this amazon site. are you interested in being a registered seller on this site? Then here’s just how to do that.
Get Your Seller Account
- log in to your account. at the top right side of the page, click on Accounts & Lists.
- on the next page, click on Seller, under Other Accounts.
- On the next page, click on Start selling.
- This will take you to the next page where you have to choose the type of seller you are.
- You will be prompted to provide some details.
- Once that is done, verify the phone number you entered.
- Tap Register and Continue.
Set Up a Listing for The Items
- Log in to your amazon account.
- Search for the item you would want to sell.
- Once you find it, click on Sell yours.
- Choose the category of your item and add a short description.
- Select the price for your item.
- Choose the quantity of the item you have for sale.
- Add your shipping methods.
Set Up Your Shipping and Packaging Terms
- Go to your seller account, following the procedures above.
- Go to orders and click on View your Previous Marketplace Orders.
- Find the order and verify that is status is complete.
- Gain access to the order details and verify the shipping method for the items.
- Print the packaging slip and the address.
- Package the product and mail it to the given address.
- Confirm the transaction and get your payment from the buyer.