Add Funds to Payoneer
Do you want to add funds to your Payoneer account? Adding funds to your Payoneer account can be as easy as you thought it to be. This is one of the simplest things to do when it comes to working with Payoneer. Payoneer is an online platform that is used for receiving and transferring of funds. But you cannot transfer or withdraw a fund without having to fund your account first. You see, Payoneer is like an online bank. It can also be called a financial institution.
If all you want is to simply add funds your
How to Add Funds to Your Payoneer Account from you local bank account
Like I have said before, it is very easy. For those who just opened your payoneer account, you can follow the procedures below;
- First, you have to log in to the payoneer account you wish to add funds or cash
to. This can be done using any web browser.
- From the homepage of your account, scroll to the receive payments section and select my US payment service profile.
- On the page you are redirected to, you would see your payment service profile. This profile would contain information such as your bank name, routing, unit type, and your account number.
- Take this piece of information to your bank’s manager and request to fund your payoneer account. Also, do not forget to add the amount you wish to deposit.
- Immediately the cash has been withdrawn from your account, you have to
waita little for the cash to be visible on your payoneer account.
If you wish to use your Payoneer card to spend this cash, you have to activate the card first. If you are a resident in Nigeria and you want to fund your Payoneer account too, these steps also apply to you. After funding your account, you can now send cash to anyone anywhere in the world and also spend cash using your P
If you are confused about this step or you find it too lengthy, you can use an option called “private load online” by following this link https://paynow.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx.this process helps you to fund your account by just filling out a form.